INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEMS
The intruder alarm systems available from Sygma Security are designed for use in industrial, commercial and retail premises, with these solutions tailored to the individual requirements of each client. The installation and servicing of these electronic security systems is carried out by engineers who are fully qualified and highly experienced in this field.
Intruder Alarm System
The following components may form part of such a system:
- Sequential Confirmation - An activation from two or more independent sensors or detectors, can determine that there is a high probability a genuine or attempted intrusion has occurred.
- Audio Confirmation - An activation confirmed by the Monitoring Centre operator who, after having listened in to the premises, has decided that there is a high probability that a genuine or attempted intrusion has occurred.
- Visual Confirmation - An activation confirmed by the Monitoring Centre operator who, having interpreted a visual image transmitted from the protected premises, has decided that there is a high probability that a genuine or attempted intrusion has occurred.
- Systems Without Confirmed Signalling - This is a single signal and may receive a police response, if its a system in Scotland that has not had police response withdrawn, or in England, Wales or Northern Ireland that has been installed prior to October 2001.
- A System With Confirmed Signalling - A line cut signal followed by a second signal will initiate police response.
These intruder alarm systems can be connected to the CCTV system for remote surveillance and response purposes and linked to the alarm receiving centre (ARC) for an integrated security management solution.